These Strawberry + White Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars are bursting with flavor! They are chewy and sweet in the center with the slight crispiness of a cookie on top. The best part is that these are made in one bowl and don’t require many ingredients. Looking for more quick + easy dessert recipes? Check out some of my favorites!Gooey S’mores BarsPeach Cobbler Crumble BarsBlueberry + White Chocolate Chip Spoon Cake
- 2 sticks, 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dehydrated strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 9-by-10-inch baking pan with parchment paper so the edges of parchment paper stick up (this way you can lift the bars out to cut when they are done); set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Whisk in the brown sugar and vanilla. Then whisk in the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and dehydrated strawberries.
- Spread the batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until bars have firmed up in the center and edges are set.
- Allow bars to cool in pan for about 15 minutes before lifting them out of the pan. Then allow them to fully cool before cutting.
Leave A Comment