I love sheet pan dinners like this because they are so easy to make. This Sheet Pan Zesty Yogurt Chicken + Sweet Potatoes creates juicy and flavorful chicken, that pairs nicely with sweet and tender roasted sweet potatoes. The best part is that this meal takes less than 30 minutes to cook in the oven, making it the perfect weeknight meal. I like to serve this meal with a green salad, but it is perfectly fine on its own! Looking for more easy sheet pan recipes? Check out some of my favorites!Sheet Pan Greek Vinaigrette Salmon15-Minute Sheet Pan Citrus Mojo Shrimp30 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
For the Chicken:
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon for juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced on microplane
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- ¾ tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp coriander
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ~1 inch chunks
For the Sweet Potatoes:
- 4 sweet potatoes, diced into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper and lightly oil them.
- In a large bowl, toss the diced sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt. Spread in one layer on one of the prepared sheet pans.
- Using the same bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, juice, yogurt, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, crushed red pepper and olive oil.
- Place cut up chicken in the bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Spread the chicken in a single layer onto the second prepared sheet pan.
- Bake the chicken and sweet potatoes for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes to get a golden color.
- Serve as-is or with a green salad.
Leave A Comment