Sheet Pan Sticky Shrimp + String Beans is coated in the most amazing sticky sweet + salty sauce and topped with scallions and sesame seeds! This is a quick and easy 20-minute meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight. If you love shrimp recipes then be sure to also try: The Best Garlic Butter Shrimp ScampiShrimp OreganataCara-Cara Orange + Sriracha Glazed Shrimp Skillet
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp hot pepper sesame oil
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 ½ lb p+d shrimp
- 12 oz string beans
- Sesame seeds and sliced scallions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, avocado oil, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes and mix until combined.
- Pour about 6 tbsp of the mixture into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and add the shrimp. Massage to coat the sauce on the shrimp.
- Set aside the remainder of the sauce, you will use it later. Let the shrimp marinate for 10 minutes while you prep the other ingredients and veggies
- On prepared sheet pan, toss the string beans with 2 tbsp oil and spread in one layer on one side. On the other side, spread the shrimp in one layer.
- Season the string beans and shrimp lightly with salt (about ¼ tsp each)
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes, then drizzle half of the remaining sauce over the shrimp, and bake for another 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is cooked through.
- When the shrimp and string beans are done, toss the string beans with the remaining sauce and toss to coat. (if you put the sauce on while it’s in the oven, it will burn.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced scallions
- Serve over rice or quinoa and enjoy!
Leave A Comment