These tostadas are quick, easy and full of flavorful shrimp, fresh summer veggies and a creamy citrus sauce. All you need is a sheet pan and a bowl...That’s it! Toss your shrimp and veggies with some spices, spread them on a sheet pan and roast in the oven. Then you crisp up tortillas of your choice and pile them high with the shrimp and veggies and you have yourself a delicious meal. This is an easy recipe that everyone in your family will love because you can easily accommodate everyone. The creamy sauce and pineapple-mango salsa is optional, but they surely take this dish to the next level! Looking for more easy sheet pan meals? Check out some of my favorites!Shrimp OreganataSheet Pan Greek ChickenGarlic-Cilantro Sheet Pan Chicken
For the Shrimp + Veggies:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled, deveined + tail off
- 1 zucchini, sliced in ¼ inch half moons
- 1 red onion, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 1 bell pepper, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 ears corn, cut off the cob
- Juice from 1 lime
For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp salt
For the Pineapple-Mango Salsa:
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- ½ cup diced mango
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan (or two) with parchment paper.
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, cumin, coriander, salt, garlic and sriracha into a medium sized bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to combine.
- Then add the zucchini, onion, peppers and corn. Toss again.
- Spread onto the prepared sheet tray.
- Bake on 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes depending on size of the shrimp, then broil for 3-5 minutes until everything has a slight char.
- While the shrimp and veggies are cooking, make the sauce and salsa.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Make the salsa. Combine the onion and lime juice in a bowl (this takes the bite out of the onion.) Then add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and stir. Set aside.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and squeeze the lime juice over the shrimp and veggies.
- Serve over tostadas or tortillas and top with salsa and drizzle with sauce.
Leave A Comment