This Sheet Pan Shrimp Oreganata is a delicious and easy recipe. Start with jumbo shrimp tossed with a mixture of white wine, lemon juice and garlic, topped with a light lemony breadcrumb and parmesan mixture. Bake for about 10 minutes and you’re done! I serve this with a ton of garlic bread (click HERE for recipe) as well as some pasta and a big salad. For more quick + easy sheet pan meals, check out some of my favorites:Garlic Cilantro Sheet Pan ChickenSheet Pan Steak FajitasSheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon with Cauliflower + Sweet Potatoes
For the Shrimp:
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined & butterflied
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced on microplane
- 6 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: Lemon wedges
For the Garlic Bread:
- 1 16- ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced on microplane
- ½ tsp oregano
- Scant ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 450F, line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp open, leaving the tails on.
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl and toss gently with wine, lemon juice, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, and minced garlic. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese lemon zest and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare the garlic bread: Slice the loaf in half lengthwise and open it so the cut sides are facing up.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, olive oil, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Spread the butter mixture onto both halves of the bread. Place the top half of the bread onto the bottom half.
- Make 1-inch thick slices into the bread, only cutting through ¾ of the way so that the bread stays together. Wrap tightly in foil. Set aside.
- Add the shrimp to the sheet pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Spoon the breadcrumb mixture over each shrimp and drizzle the top with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Place the shrimp and garlic bread in the oven and bake until the shrimp are cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Remove the garlic bread.
- Broil the shrimp on high for 2 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and garlic bread
Leave A Comment