Sheet Pan Shrimp Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp is a quick, easy and delicious meal that can be made on one sheet pan and on the table in 20 minutes! Tender shrimp is baked with an irresistible buttery garlic sauce and can be served with pasta, crusty bread or your choice of sides! Looking for more easy sheet pan meals? Check out some of my favorites:Shrimp OreganataSheet Pan Greek ChickenSheet Pan Moroccan Salmon + Veggies
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Pinch – ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ lbs shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spread 1 tsp olive oil on the parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and salt.
- Add the shrimp to the butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread the shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, being sure to drizzle the butter mixture evenly on top of all the shrimp.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately over pasta of your choice.
Leave A Comment