This recipe for Sheet Pan Greek Vinaigrette Salmon is so easy and delicious. First start by making my favorite Greek Vinaigrette, use half of it to marinade salmon, and put the rest in an airtight container in the fridge for salads! Then pull out a sheet pan, add the salmon, peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives and feta, and pop in the oven. You will have a meal full of Mediterranean flavors in under 20 minutes! This is the perfect recipe to add to your healthy weeknight dinner rotation. Looking for more healthy sheet pan dinners? Check out some of my favorites!Shrimp OreganataSheet Pan Moroccan Salmon + Veggies30 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 small clove garlic finely minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 red onion, sliced in ¼ inch thick strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in ¼ inch thick strips
- ¼ cup black pitted olives
- 1 tbsp capers, drained.
- ¼ cup feta cheese, in large chunks
- 2 tomatoes, diced into 1-inch thick cubes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the first 8 ingredients. Then slowly add the olive oil, whisking all the while until fully incorporated.
- Pour half of the vinaigrette into an airtight container and place the in the fridge to use for future salads.
- Place the salmon pieces on the prepared sheet pan, season with ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper, and place the remaining ingredients (onions, peppers, olives, capers, feta and tomatoes) evenly throughout the sheet pan.
- Pour the remaining half of the marinade over the salmon and veggies.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Optional- Broil for 2-3 minutes for a crispy top.
Leave A Comment