This quick and easy sheet pan meal is not only flavorful, colorful and delicious, it is keto as well! It is a perfect dinner to serve any night of the week, and if you’re not following keto, or have family members who aren’t you can make some rice, or roasted potatoes on the side. Leftovers (if there are any) can be served over a nice salad with my favorite Greek Salad Dressing for a quick and healthy lunch. Looking for more sheet pan dinner? Check out some of my favorites:Garlic Cilantro Sheet Pan ChickenSheet Pan Shrimp Tostadas + Summer VeggiesSheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
For the chicken:
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp oregano
- 6 garlic cloves, minced on microplane
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced into ~1 inch strips
- 1 bell pepper (yellow, orange or red, sliced into ¼ inch strips)
- 1 onion, sliced into ¼ inch strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Sauce:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic minced on microplane
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- Olives, sliced lengthwise
For the Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- Whisk the lemon zest, juice, Greek yogurt, oregano, garlic, crushed red pepper, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
- Place the sliced chicken in the bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag and marinate the chicken while you prepare the rest of the meal (10-15 minutes).
- While the chicken is marinating, slice the peppers and onions and set aside. Skip ahead to make the sauce.
- After 10-15 minutes, remove the chicken from the bag. Season with ¾ tsp more salt and a few very generous grinds of black pepper.
- Spread the chicken onto the prepared sheet pan in the middle, and surround it with the onions and peppers.
- Drizzle the chicken and onions and peppers with 2 tbsp olive oil
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked. Then turn your oven to broil, and broil for 2-3 minutes so the edges begin to caramelize.
For the sauce:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- To serve:
- To serve, divide the chicken, peppers, and onions between plates. Spoon the sliced tomatoes, feta and olives over the top of the chicken. Top with the white sauce.
Leave A Comment