This Mediterranean-style baked salmon is the perfect quick dinner! The marinade features bright + bold flavors and can be on the table in 20 minutes. Pair this with your favorite side, or check out some of mine:The BEST Garlic BreadGarlicky Parmesan Swiss ChardSheet Pan Roasted Veggies
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 oz portions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp coriander
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on a lightly oiled, parchment lined sheet pan.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, honey, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, thyme, coriander, cumin, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Rub over the salmon, being sure to get the top and sides.
- Bake the salmon for about 10 minutes. The salmon is ready when it flakes easily and is opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges and your choice of sides.
Leave A Comment