Are you looking for a quick and healthy snack you can make ahead to enjoy on the go? These easy Mango Coconut Protein Bites are what you are looking for! They are a great post-workout snack, breakfast or lunch-box snack full of healthy ingredients. You can whip these up quickly so they are the perfect make-ahead recipe to keep on hand for healthy snacking! For more healthy snack ideas, check out some of my favorites:Irresistible No-Bake Granola BitesBanana Almond Protein Breakfast CookiesStrawberry Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey (or maple syrup if vegan)
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut divided
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup dried mango diced
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place the dried mango in a bowl and add the hot water. Set aside.
- Add the cashews and coconut oil to the bowl of a food processor and process until cashew butter forms and it is smooth.
- Add oats, salt and honey to the bowl and process again until the oats are fine like sand.
- At this point, you should be able to squish the mixture into a ball at this point. If it's too crumbly, add a tablespoon of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Use a portion scoop to form your protein bites.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for later.
Leave A Comment