Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp + Pasta is made in just one pot and ready in 20 minutes! Delicious shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and tossed with parmesan cheese and pasta. This will be your new go-to weeknight dinner! Looking for more shrimp recipes? Check out some of my favorites! Sheet Pan Sticky Shrimp + String BeansGarlic Citrus Grilled ShrimpSheet Pan Shrimp Tostadas with Summer Veggies, Creamy Citrus Sriracha Sauce + Pineapple-Mango Salsa
- 8 oz Linguine (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Tbsp salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled + deveined
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 cups baby spinach/arugula
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Juice from ½ lemon
- In a large pot cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tbsp of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and salt. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter and parmesan. Stir until mixed and butter is melted.
- Add the lemon juice, stir again and serve hot.
Leave A Comment