This viral recipe for Jennifer Aniston salad is based off of one of her favorite salads, which is a simple and delicious salad packed full of flavor. It is made with quinoa, cucumber, chickpeas, olives, feta cheese, red onion, fresh mint and parsley, and pistachios. Then the salad is tossed with a simple lemon and olive oil dressing.The Jennifer Aniston salad is a healthy and delicious salad that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is also a great salad to pack for a picnic or potluck. You can eat this salad as-is or add your favorite protein. I especially love it with these: Crispy Za’atar ChickenSheet Pan Greek ChickenSheet Pan Greek Vinaigrette Salmon
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 3 Tablespoons)
- ½ cup diced persian cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- ¼ cup roasted and salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp chopped olives
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Rinse and drain quinoa. Add quinoa and water to a small pot and bring the water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cooked quinoa, cucumber, parsley, scallions, mint, red onion, pistachios, chickpeas, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and feta.
- Serve immediately or let the salad chill in the fridge a couple hours before serving.
- Store salad in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the fridge.
Leave A Comment