This Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheddar Soup is a rich, creamy, low-carb soup that is full of flavor! It is made in the instant pot so you can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes. Finish this off with your favorite toppings for a filling and satisfying meal. If you are looking for more quick meals, check out some of my favorites:Greek Style Red Lentil SoupSheet Pan Shrimp Oreganata Mediterranean Style Salmon
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed with the back of a knife
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 ½ c chicken broth
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the cauliflower, garlic, onion, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the pot of the Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes with the valve sealed.
- Quick release the pressure, open the pot and use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar and stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve hot and garnish with your favorite toppings.
Leave A Comment