Are you looking for a quick, easy and healthy breakfast that is high in protein? Look no further! These pancakes are made with cottage cheese, egg white (or egg), and oats, and they are blended together in a blender for a quick and easy breakfast. Cottage cheese is a great source of protein, and it also provides calcium and phosphorus. So what are ice cube tray pancakes? Ice cube tray pancakes are a great way to make pancakes ahead of time and have them ready to go in the morning. Simply make the pancake batter and pour it into ice cube trays. Then, freeze the trays overnight. In the morning, simply pop out the ice cubes and cook them as usual. This is a great way to save time in the morning and have a delicious breakfast ready to go. You can also make a big batch of pancakes ahead of time and freeze them, so you'll always have a quick and easy breakfast option on hand. They're also a great way to get the kids involved in making breakfast. Let them help you pour the batter into the trays and then they can decorate the pancakes with their favorite toppings. Are you looking for more breakfast recipes? Check out some of my favorites!Vegan + Gluten Free Banana Almond Breakfast CookiesFlourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip MuffinsApple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large egg whites (or 1 egg)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ cup mix-ins of your choice (mini chocolate chips, blueberries, sliced bananas etc.)
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips in a blender and blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, pour the batter into a 12-cube ice-cube tray. Add the chocolate chips (or other toppings into the batter and use a toothpick to stir them in.)
- Freeze overnight.
- When you want to make pancakes, pop the batter out of the ice cube tray and cook!
- Coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with ghee and heat over medium heat. Place the cubes onto skillet, being sure to space them out. Cook until bubbles appear on the edges.
- Flip and cook until golden brown.
Leave A Comment