This quick and easy sheet pan meal is full of flavor, and can be on the table in under 20 minutes! All you have to do is toss chunks of chicken breast in the marinade, spread on a sheet pan and cook. While the chicken is cooking you can warm up your wraps, cut up some veggies and make a quick yogurt garlic sauce! This recipe is a perfect dinner to serve any night of the week, and if you don’t have wraps, you make some rice, or roasted potatoes on the side. Leftovers (if there are any) can be served over a nice salad with my favorite Greek Salad Dressing for a quick and healthy lunch. Looking for more sheet pan dinner? Check out some of my favorites:Garlic Cilantro Sheet Pan ChickenSheet Pan Shrimp Tostadas + Summer VeggiesSheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
For the Chicken:
- 2 lbs chicken breast, sliced into ¼ inch thick strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
For the Yogurt Sauce:
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional: arugula sliced cucmbers, peppers and tomatoes
For the Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- Whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place the sliced chicken in the bowl and toss the coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Spread the chicken onto the prepared sheet pan in a single layer with all the marinade poured over the top of the chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked. Then turn your oven to broil, and broil for 2-3 minutes so the edges begin to caramelize.
For the Sauce:
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- To serve, divide the chicken between 4 wraps.. Top with veggies of your choice and the garlic yogurt sauce.
Leave A Comment