If you’re looking for the easiest way to enjoy a warm egg breakfast on the go, this recipe for Greek egg muffins is for you! All you need is 8 ingredients and a muffin tin to whip up these healthy little breakfast muffins. Once they're baked, you can keep them in your fridge and warm them up in the morning. If you’re looking for more healthy breakfast ideas, check out my recipe for Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach (sautéed it will be about 1 cup)
- 3 eggs
- 10 egg whites
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly coat a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a large skillet and sauté the spinach jut until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, salt, and pepper, whisking well.
- Divide the spinach, onions and feta cheese evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
- Then fill each muffin cup ¾ of the way with the egg mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg muffins have cooked through.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge and reheat for a quick grab and go breakfast!
Leave A Comment