These Easy Zucchini Muffins are made in one bowl and are ready for the oven in just 10 minutes! They are fluffy on the inside and have the best crunchy tops thanks to sugar in the raw. I like to add pecans and chocolate chips but you can really add any mix-ins you like! Looking for more muffin recipes? Check out some of my favorites!Easy Apple Cinnamon MuffinsCarrot Chocolate Chip MuffinsZucchini Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffin Cups
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup safflower oil, coconut oil or melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated zucchini, you don’t have to squeeze it out!
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Coarse sugar, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together both sugars, oil and eggs. Add zucchini, vanilla and almond extract; stir to combine.
- Sift the baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and cinnamon into the wet ingredients. Mix just until combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle coarse sugar on top. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
Leave A Comment