This recipe for Cilantro Lime Chicken Thighs is simple, quick and makes perfectly juicy, tender and slightly crispy chicken thighs! You can cook these in a hot cast iron pan or on the grill for great results! Not only is this recipe delicious, it is easy to make which is great for meal prep, weeknight dinners or weekend BBQ’s! This marinade so versatile which allows you to use it on shrimp, steak, pork or even chickpeas! Looking for some more quick and easy chicken recipes? Check out some of my favorites!Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma30 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas15-Minute Garlic-Butter Chicken Thighs
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Juice from 2 limes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- In a medium bowl, combine cilantro, 4 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin and salt.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken and cilantro mixture; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a cast pan over medium high heat. Working in batches, add chicken to the pan in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately garnished with additional chopped cilantro and fresh lime juice!
Leave A Comment