Well..its pumpkin season! So what could be better than pumpkin cookies??? How about Brown Butter Pumpkin S’mores Cookies. These delicious cookies are soft, chewy and full of fall flavors AND s’mores! These cookies are filled with pumpkin graham crackers, chocolate chips and ooey gooey marshmallows! These will surely be a hit! Are you looking for more fall-inspired desserts? Check out some of my favorites!Apple Cider Coffee CakeChewy Maple Chocolate Chip + Apple CookiesBest EVER Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- First, brown the butter. Put the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and then continue to cook while stirring occasionally until butter begins to turn a golden color. Pour it out into a large bowl and set aside. Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar to the cooled brown butter and whisk until combined. Add egg yolks and vanilla and whisk until it is smooth and glossy. Add pumpkin puree and whisk until combined.
- Sift in the baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and flour and gently mix using a rubber spatula, folding just until combined, and not white streaks of flour remain.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers (you will add the marshmallows later.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop up mounds of dough and place them onto the baking sheet, spaced about 2 inches apart from each other and flatten slightly. Top with 2-3 mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until the edges are browned and the center looks puffed and slightly cracked.
- Allow them to rest on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Leave A Comment