Air-Fryer Tandoori Chicken Wings are marinated in yogurt and Indian spices, and cooked to perfection. There is no need for obscure spices that you won't use again...I make it really easy to make your own spice blend with pantry staples. These bold and flavorful wings hit all the flavors and have the best crispy skin and juicy chicken inside from the yogurt marinade. You can make these easily in the air fryer for a smaller group or in the oven for a crowd. If you are looking for another tried and true chicken wing recipe, check out The BEST Keto Air Fryer Cajun Chicken Wings with Homemade Ranch
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients EXCEPT for chicken wings. Stir until combined.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and mix to fully coat the wings.
- Spread out the wings in a single layer. on air fryer basket (or a parchment-lined sheet pan is using the oven).
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 30–40 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your choice of sides!
Leave A Comment