Air Fryer Ribeye Steaks are incredibly delicious! You will love how easy using the air fryer makes this recipe- creating juicy, tender and flavorful ribeye steaks cooked to perfection. Try to buy ribeyes that are at least 1 inch thick, and have a good amount of marbling. Top these steaks off with some butter and fresh herbs and pair it with your choice of side dishes for a quick + easy weeknight meal. For my quick and easy meals, check out some of my favorites HERE.
- 2 ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Allow steaks to get to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Season both sides of steaks with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place steaks in air fryer basket.
- Once air fryer is preheated, place basket in air fryer.
- Air fry for about 9 to 15 minutes, depending on how you like your steak cooked (the thicker the steak, the longer it will take to cook through)
- Remove steaks from the air-fryer and allow to sit for 5 minutes Then top with butter and herbs and serve.
Leave A Comment