Addictive Cucumber Avocado Salad features crunchy cucumbers and creamy avocados that are a perfect pair for this 7 ingredient recipe! I like cutting the avocados and cucumbers in bite-sized pieces so I can scoop up a bit of each in every bite. I like to use cute cucumbers, or Persian cucumbers because they have a more delicate skin so you don't have to peel them! The simple dressing is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy, bringing it all together. This salad is a great accompaniment to any protein and can even be eaten alone as a quick and filling lunch. Are you looking for more quick and easy salad recipes? Check out some of my favorites! Crunchy Thai Salad + Creamy Peanut DressingGreek Salad with Marinated ChickpeasCilantro-Lime Chicken Salad
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 cute cucumbers, or 1 Persian cucumber
- 2 avocados
- minced cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, olive oil, honey and salt.
- Cut avocado and cucumbers into bite-sized pieces (I cut the avocado into cubes and the cucumbers into half-moons
- Place cucumbers and avocado into the bowl and toss with dressing. Garnish with cilantro.
Leave A Comment