This recipe for 5-Ingredient Baked Gnocchi feature soft and pillowy gnocchi, gooey cheese, ground beef and marinara sauce. It is so simple and delicious and it comes together in under 20 minutes! Looking for more quick and easy weeknight meals? Check out some of my favorites: Shrimp Parm + Pasta BakeThai Ground Pork Lettuce WrapsSheet Pan Greek Vinaigrette Salmon
- 8 oz ground beef
- 1 lb package premade gnocchi
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 12 oz marinara sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella, divided
- optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven-proof skillet or cast iron pan, brown the ground beef over medium-high flame. Add the salt and Italian seasoning, and break up the ground beef into small pieces.
- Drain any excess grease from the ground beef.
- Add the marinara, gnocchi and half of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- Top with other half of mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Leave A Comment