This recipe for 30-Minute Sheet Pan Cuban Mojo Chicken + Winter Squash is quick, easy and full of flavor! It is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal, or for meal prep. The flavorful mojo sauce coats the chicken and squash, which are roasted in the oven until golden on just two sheet pans! The only thing that’s better than a quick and delicious meal is one that is easy to clean up too! If you are looking for more sheet pan recipes, check out some of my favorites!Shrimp Oreganata30 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken FajitasSheet Pan Chickpea + Potato Tikka
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 lime
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 acorn squash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together minced garlic, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, ½ tsp salt, pepper, citrus juice and olive oil. Set aside 2 tbsp of marinade.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to coat in the mojo. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the squash in half, remove the seeds, and then place flat side down and cut ¼- inch thick c-shaped wedges.
- On one sheet pan, place the chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, being sure to drizzle any extra marinade evenly on top of the chicken. Season with the other ½ tsp salt.
- On the other sheet pan, place the squash slices in a single layer, and drizzle with the reserved mojo.
- Place into oven and bake until the chicken is fully cooked and the squash is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Optional: Broil for 3 minutes to get a golden color on the chicken and squash.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
Leave A Comment