This quick + easy recipe for 15-Minute Sheet Pan Citrus Mojo Shrimp features delicious shrimp in a Cuban citrus mojo sauce. Shrimp takes on the flavors of this sauce so easily, so there is no need to take the time to marinade them, which makes this the perfect meal for a busy weeknight. All you have to do is make the mojo, toss the shrimp in it, and pop in the oven on a sheet pan! Serve this meal with white rice and a nice big green salad. Are you looking for more quick and easy sheet pan recipes? Check out some of my favorites!30 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken FajitasShrimp OreganataSheet Pan Greek Chicken
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper, optional
- Zest from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled + deveined
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the shrimp.
- Add the shrimp to the mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread the shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, being sure to drizzle any extra marinade evenly on top of all the shrimp.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with rice, sliced avocado and lime wedges.
Leave A Comment